Thursday 9 March 2017

Cut it out

Blogging twice in two days!  It'll never last.  This week's set of blog challenges have really grabbed my interest.  If only I didn't have to go to work all day I could create something for all of them.  Pity I need a regular wage to fund my crafting supplies.  Anyway, today's card is for The Paper Players Challenge to 'Cut it out'.  This is my first time joining in over at their blog - although I've been a follower on Bloglovin for ages.  Here's my card:


Not only did I cut my wording out on my new cricut I also fussy cut this sweet little mouse from 2 Cute Ink.  I'm a member of Heidi's stamp club and this was one of the images I received last month.  I'm a little bit obsessed with cute just lately.  I think Heidi has a lot to do with that.  Anyway, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.  Especially as it's my first successful Ombre effort.  I hope you like it too.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is so cute! I love your little mouse and his big cookie! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to The Paper Players - so glad you are joining us for the first time! I love your sweet mouse with his cookie and such a fun play on words with your diecut sentiment - this would make such a great encouragement or congratulations card, I know either of my children would be thrilled to receive it! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week - hope to see you in the gallery again sometime soon Dawn!

    ReplyDelete