Saturday 3 February 2018

I've been so Lucky

Well, I say it every time but I really must get better at this blogging lark.  I make so many cards but I'm terrible at photographing them.  Anyway, I couldn't resist blogging this one as I was so lucky as to win all the images in Sassy Cheryls January release on her facebook page.  I'm not sure where I was going with the colours on this card.  I chose the papers first, which is odd for me and yellow is not a 'go to' colour.  However, once I'd picked them I stuck with them and coloured the image...with very little yellow on it!  Anyhow, once I'd finished it I really loved how it turned out.  I added a few dot thingies and found a butterfly with dangly beads and flowers in the right greeny colour.  The butterfly was way too big so I pinched it's dangly bits and added them to the card.  I hope you like it.


I would like to enter this card into Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, seeing as the papers came first.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Dawn, such a sweet image.
    Congratulations on your win.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete