Monday 7 May 2018

Another Birthday Card...Oh Joy!

I was pretty gutted recently to learn that yet another digital image company was closing down.  I love the quirky images over at Bloobel Stamps they are so unique and always fun.  I had a wish list as long as my arm so I've bought some and will go back after payday for the rest (she's closing at the end of the month).  I love the image called Bureau of Complaints.  I think he's perfect for a male card - although I think the recipient would need to have a sense of humour.  He's what I've done with him.


I've contrasted him on some bright and fun papers to try and cheer him up a bit.  I'm not convinced he's happy to be another year older. I'm entering him into this weeks challenge at Crafting from the Heart which is always anything goes.

I hope you like how he turned out.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, such a fun image and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete